As a senior designer, you will work directly with clients and other designers to produce stunning graphics for websites, applications, and marketing initiatives. It will be your responsibility to communicate effectively with senior staff, clients, and junior designers to ensure that deadlines are met, and that brand consistency is kept on all projects for each client. The senior designer reports directly to Senior Partners within Omicron Interactive.
- Work from anywhere.
- Design graphics and user interfaces in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Collaborate with other experienced designers.
- Ensure brand consistency between all work for each client.
- Oversee junior designers and make sure that deadlines are met and work quality is exceptional.
- Create unique, innovative designs for business and nonprofit clients, as well as Omicron Interactive itself.
- Contribute to the design of stunning user interfaces for both websites and mobile applications.
- Communicate with development teams to see designs brought to life.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Communicate professionally with clients and teammates.
- Understand the basics of technologies used by development teams.
- At least 5 years experience designing for web and mobile, as well as general graphic design.
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong understanding of basic and advanced design techniques.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile design, typography, color, and technical standards.
- Expert-level experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience running projects and managing team members.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Great verbal and written communication & project management skills.
- Knowledge of current HTML/CSS practices.