Junior developers work to build websites and applications from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Work from anywhere.
- Design graphics and user interfaces in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Collaborate with other experienced designers.
- Work with development teams to see your creations brought to life.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with design teams to bring their designs to life.
- Work with tight deadlines as necessary.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: PHP, Python, Ruby or Go.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.