As a junior designer, you will be working directly with our clients and design team to create stunning graphics and UIs. Junior designers are responsible for everything from print material to logos, mockups, and UI effects.
- Work from anywhere.
- Design graphics and user interfaces in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Collaborate with other experienced designers.
- Work with development teams to see your creations brought to life.
- Produce high-quality visual designs.
- Contribute creative ideas during the design phase of projects.
- Communicate with development teams to ensure your designs are brought to life.
- Work with tight deadlines as necessary.
- Communicate professionally with clients and teammates.
- Understand the basics of technologies used by development teams.
- Learning on the fly- we often experiment with new design trends and technical implementations.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced design principles.
- Ability to create beautiful color and font pairings.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Illustration skills are a plus.